I am a bad blogger, a really bad blogger.
Like, really bad.
I've spent my summer trying to find the perfect balance between not staying in when I have the energy to go out, and not going out too much. I'm not going to complain about this, because to be getting out regularly with M.E is a huge blessing and achievement, and I'm extremely grateful for how stable my health is at the moment. I have also taken on a little volunteer position for one of my favourite podcasts - Hogwarts Radio - as a transcriber, which is all kinds of awesome. So things are good.
I still have plenty of ideas for how to raise awareness using this blog, and aim to do a new M.E Awareness post very soon. In the mean time, my birthday is this month (I'm getting old!) and I have somehow agreed to take part in this year's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and so a few things are on the horizon for me, all of which I hope to document on this here blog.
In the meantime, for more frequent updates then keep an eye on my other online haunts -
http://www.goodreads.com/thatsizgirl
http://twitter.com/thatsizgirl
http://postpottersyndrome.tumblr.com
- where I shall be available in more frequent, shorter bursts :)
And I hope to blog again soon! So stick with me :)
Today's "thing worth sharing" is a special one - http://www.helpharryhelpothers.com/ - go and help this kid make a difference, he's inspirational.
Until next time,
Sarah x
No comments:
Post a Comment