For a while now I've been wanting to start a book review blog, as reviewing them on here has never really seemed to fit in. And finally I've done it! I've decided to stick with books I'm passionate about, so I'll be blogging young adult/teen fiction reviews as they're the books I adore. You can follow that blog over at http://totalteenfiction.blogspot.com/ :) If you love reading and are looking for more YA novels to read then have a look and see if any of the reviews and recommendations take your fancy! I'll be doing weekly book round-ups and news on YA fiction, too.
I haven't abandoned this blog though, don't worry! This is still a place for personal posts and M.E Awareness :) but I wanted to keep all my book posts in one place.
You can follow my new blog on Twitter, too, yay! http://twitter.com/totalteenfic
Until next time,
Sarah x
No comments:
Post a Comment