Amelia Lily - You Bring Me Joy
Now, I wasn't the hugest fan of her on X Factor, but I could see she had a great voice. She's teamed up with Xenomania (who wrote most of Girls Aloud's back catalogue) and I pretty much love anything Xenomania comes up with, including this!
Little Mix - Wings
I DID like Little Mix on X Factor, but I was worried they'd disappear into obscurity or come out with some completely naff debut single. I'm glad that wasn't the case! I LOVE "Wings" :) It's the perfect girly singalong song.
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepen - Good Time
Most of the world is probably pretty sick of Carly Rae Jepsen after Call Me Maybe, but I think we can forgive her because this is a fab tune. I loved Owl City's album Ocean Eyes so I was excited to hear more from him too.
Thanks for sharing :) It's interesting to hear what other people are listening to.
ReplyDeleteMolly x