I actually can't believe the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere is tonight! Seems like so long I've been waiting for this film, and now the publicity is in full swing, interviews are happening left, right and centre and the media circus descends on Trafalgar Square tonight when the stars will gather for the last time. It's so exciting! Yet for the actors, this is the moment it will sink in. Throughtout the press for Part 1, they all stated the Part 2 premiere as the moment it would sink in that it's finally coming to an end.
So tonight, I will be glued to my laptop watching the livestream, whilst being grateful that I'm sat at home in the warmth with as much tea as I like on hand, yet also feeling a touch jealous that all those fans are getting to be part of that moment. Some of them have been camping all week which, let's face it, is pretty dedicated! Puts my Harry Potter fan-ness in perspective, I feel almost inadequate ;)
I imagine the next week will be somewhat of a blur, I've managed to end up with a hospital appointment a few days before I'm meant to see the film, which will mean a strict schedule of rest is in order to see me through the week. But I've been good so far! Now to balance the excitement the countdown to the film will create, whilst not getting so excited that all my precious energy is wasted on that.
I'm sure I'll blog straight after the film, just to have somewhere to squee to my heart's content, and maybe even post a little blog beforehand, time will tell! But I can't believe we really are nearing the end, what a journey.
"Thing worth sharing" this week goes to this article, flying 5000 miles to go to the premiere, just in case you doubted the dedication <3
And a special note goes to everyone who lost their lives 6 years ago today, and to the families still grieving.
Until the next time!
Sarah x
No comments:
Post a Comment