Wednesday, 11 April 2012

25 Questions

I borrowed this quiz from my friend Molly who posted it on her blog, and thought it'd be nice to do it myself!

1: Do you have any pets? No, sadly. I love cats and dogs, though, especially westie dogs! Having a westie one day is an ambition of mine :)

2: Name three things that are physically close to you: Pink blanket, mirror, window.

3: What's the weather like right now? HORRIBLE. It's raining. It was hailing earlier.

4: Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? I don't drive, haven't learnt yet. When my health improves, maybe!

5: What time did you wake up this morning? About 10am.

6: When was the last time you showered? Years ago. That's because I take baths, not because I'm gross ;) I used to shower with a shower seat because I can't stand in the shower, but I prefer baths now.

7: What was the last movie that you saw? Best Exotic Marigold Hotel this afternoon. Brilliant film! Hilarious - I recommend it :)

8: What does you last text message say? Something about how amazing Graze boxes are. My friend and I recently signed up for free ones and she got hers today.

9: What is your ringtone? Some generic Sony Ericsson one that came with my phone.

10: Have you ever been to a different country? I've been to France and the Turks and Caicos islands. Both in 2005, before I got ill.

11: Do you like sushi? I've never tried it, but I can't say it appeals!


12: Where do you buy your groceries? Morrisons or the co-op.

13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes, I'm currently on amitriptyline. Sleep disturbance is one of my main M.E symptoms and taking ami allows me to get a decent amount of sleep, although even on ami I have phases of really bad sleep.

14: How many siblings do you have? 2. I'm the eldest.

15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have my own laptop, but we have a PC in the house. I use both but mainly my laptop as I can use it in bed/in my room.

16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?  22, which makes me feel old!

17: Do you wear contacts or glasses? I wear glasses and have done since I was about 13, only occasionally at first but now I'm dependant on them.


18: Do you colour your hair? Nope. I have done in the past, though. I went blond for a bit when I was 17 (it wasn't a total success).

19: Tell me something you are planing to do today? Watch The Apprentice!


20: When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember, is that bad? I have sensitive eyes, though, so I can tell you the last time my eyes stung and watered. It was at the bus stop earlier ;)

21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Cheese and tomato or ham and pineapple.

22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? Neither, I'd rather have a chicken burger.

23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? I once tried to stay up all night before I had to catch a flight early in the morning. I ended up falling asleep on a kitchen floor. These days sleep takes priority.


24: What is your eye colour? Brown.

25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? I might have been able to at some point in my lifetime but I don't drink either of these now - I steer clear of heavily drinks with lots of caffiene in.

Thanks for reading! Until next time,

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing & linking to my blog :)

    I don't eat sushi containing raw fish but some of the chicken and veggie options are nice. I'd recommend a restaurant called Yo Sushi but when I came to visit last year I discovered there isn't one where you live despite most cities having one :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Ooh a chicken option sounds good :D I'll make sure to look out for that if I ever get the option to try sushi! x

    ReplyDelete