For the past couple of years I've spoken to my local paper as part of M.E Awareness Week. This year I haven't quite had the time and energy, but I did manage to write and submit a piece to our local community magazine - The York Flyer. You can read my piece online at the following link or, if you live in York, in May's issue which is available now.
http://www.theyorkflyer.co.uk/latest.html (the piece is a few pages in)
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and sharing of my poem from my last post! I got such a lovely response and some really nice comments, and thanks to the power of the internet it's gone all over the world. It means an awful lot, and hopefully it's had an impact and raised some awareness! A big well done to everyone blogging and tweeting for MEAW - I know it can be so tough to find the energy to do it all when you're ill, so it's so great to see so many people getting involved.
Hopefully I'll be able to blog again before the week is out!
Until next time,
Sarah x
No comments:
Post a Comment