Sunday, 5 February 2012

Snow!

Ok, so when it comes to snow I turn into a six year old and get majorly excited! Most of this excitement is when the snow is falling, and I can't help but sit by my window and take in the view. I honestly think falling snow is one of the most beautiful things to look at <3 But when it comes to going out in it, I have to take advantage because there have been times where I just wasn't well enough, and it feels like I'll never make up for those torturous years where all I could do was look upon the snow from afar and not go out and play in it.

The past few years we have had more than our fair share of snow, and I was starting to fear that this would be a rare snow-less winter, but yesterday the snow just didn't stop falling and by evening it was pretty thick. I've been out a few times, which has resulted in very tired legs and a very tired Sarah so I think I've had my fill for now. But this is yet another thing that has made me happy this week!

Now if it could just disappear before I have to go out for my CAB appointment tomorrow that would be great ;) Shaky legs on icy ground isn't a good combination!

Wherever you are, stay warm and stay safe!

Until next time,

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment